• trafic
  • Image4
  • Aleppo Museum
  • um el-Zenar
  • salah1
  • 264382 410264732413977 1777386253 n
  • image-06
  • 551389 409215639185553 1799115797 n
  • 6 sites apsa
  • Palmyre - Palmyra - تدمر
  • Tell Merdikh - Ebla - تل مرديخ - ايبلا
  • Bosra - بصرى

Rif Dimachq: Destruction of tomb of Abed al-Qader Bek al-Azem by ISIS 12.12.2

  • 3
  • 6
  • 4
  • 1
  • 2
  • 5

قال صاحب فتى النيل في مقاله المنشور في العدد الخامس عشر من السنة الثانية: (( هو عبد القادر بك بن أحمد مؤيد باشا العظم . كان نابغة من نوابغ العرب و عالم لغوي و اجتماعي و اقتصادي وزراعي وسياسي و عمراني , قليل من أمثاله في سوريا , ناجح الرأي , بعيد النظر , وقور , رزين . تولى رئاسة بلدية دمشق مرارا في العهد العثماني زكان عضوا في مجلس الشورى السوري عقب انفصال سوريا عن الدولة التركية , توفي رحمه الله في دمشق سنة 1920 م))

 Read more, see : http://www.apsa2011.com/index.php/en/provinces/rif-dimashq/monuments.html


 

Aleppo - State of the Yalbougha al-Nasri Hammam, (1491 AD) 17.01.2015

Aleppo: report on the state of the Museum of Education

  • Image2
  • Image4
  • Image5
  • Image6
  • Image8
  • Image8
  • Image9
  • Image10
  • Image11
  • Image12

 This museum was opened by the Ministry of Education on April 12, 2012.
This building was a Church composed of two floors and was rented by the Ministry of Education for almost sixty years. The ground floor became a Museum of Education in April 2012, while the first floor became a nursery (Rawda Techrin azhar).
In early 2013, the rebels took control of this museum, which suffered some slight damages and looting.
On 10 October 2013, the collections of the Museum of Education were put on a safe place by officials of the Office of Education and Information of Free Aleppo.

 For more information, see : http://apsa2011.com/index.php/en/provinces/aleppo/museums.html


 

Aleppo - Bab al-Nasr: report on the state of the Madrasa and mosque of al-Othmaniya 07.01.2015

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 6a
  • 6b
  • 7
  • 7a
  • 7b
  • 7c
  • 7d
  • 8
  • 8b
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 14b
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 20b
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25

تصوير اسماعيل عبد الرحمن

The Madrasa al-Othmaniya is located in the northern Bab al-Nasr district of Aleppo's old city. It was established by Ottoman Pasha Al-Duraki in 1730 and was originally named Madrasa Rida'iya. The madrasa, which includes a mosque, boasts one of the tallest minarets in Aleppo, built in the traditional Ottoman pencil-shaped style. It is centered on a large courtyard with small garden plots. Two iwans and a prayer hall covered with domes grace the northern and southern sides of the courtyard. This madrasa was an active institution for religious studies in the eighteenth century with the forty-two cells that line the eastern and western sides of the large courtyard. The northern part of the madrasa was demolished in to the mid-twentieth century during the construction of the east-west axis, Shar'i al-Sijn (Prison Street).
 

 For more information, see : http://apsa2011.com/index.php/en/provinces/aleppo/monuments.html


As-Suwayda- village of Bir al-Qaser: Destruction of a Meqam (mausoleum) in the village al-Huquf

  • 3
  • 1
  • 2
  • 4
  • 5
  • Localisation : 33°00'05.50"N 36°43'23.14"E


 For more information, see : http://apsa2011.com/index.php/en/provinces/as-suwayda/monuments.html


0513994
Today - Aujourd'hui - اليوم
Total - Totale - المجموع
98
513994